Shows & projects
Welcome! This bit lets you know what projects I’m working on at the moment, as well as what performances and workshops are ready and available to book.
What I'm working on now
I’m very excited to be working on my first solo show Dry Season, exploring ideas around identity, aging, and menopause. I was awarded funding by Arts Council England to assist me in the initial research and development stage, which took place up at the Arts Mansion in Ashton Court as part of my artist’s residency with Artspace Lifespace this summer. I’ve been working with choreographer Laura Dannequin, and equally awesome filmmakers Black Bark Films, facilitating interactive creative workshops and presenting scratch performances of the show, which premiered at the Alma Theatre in Sept. I’ll be continuing to work on it over the next few months and I’m lookiing to tour it next year, so keep an eye out here and follow my social media for details!
The show is currently available to book as a theatre-ready work in progress performance of 35 mins.
Ready to book now
Contents variable. With discussion, this can be tailored around a theme. A standard set usually lasts 20-25 mins, but this can be negotiated.
Writing to commission (poetry, articles, etc.)
Storytelling performance and commissions
Contents and length variable. With discussion, this can be tailored around a theme. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements. Previous performances have included
- A re-telling of The Ballad Of Tam Lin for a Valentines Day dining event.
- An all-ages exploration of the myth and folklore surrounding mushrooms, commissioned by Forever Fungi for a local community event.
- Storytelling on the theme of the environment, for the Radical Herbalist’s Gathering
- Storytelling on the theme of the natural world and local wildlife, commissioned by the Avon Wildlife Trust.
- Storytelling on the theme of nature and space, commissioned by Liberty Rocks Productions.